BA English in Abu Dhabi
- New Beginning to Your Career
- Strengthen Language Skills
- Explore Opportunities for Higher Education
- Expand Your Knowledge with New Interests
BA English program from Times Education, UAE can help you build your career by opening new opportunities. The program introduces you to the world of English language and literature. By reading about various forms of literature, you can not only expand your knowledge but also become more confident in presenting yourself in the job world. You can take part in discussions about literature where you learn to appreciate and critically analyse the writings in English language. The course helps you understand different cultures and traditions.
BA English in Abu Dhabi program certification offered by Times Education, UAE is recognized throughout UAE and around the world. Participants can grow in their career or pursue their higher education after completing BA English degree.
BA English – Program Details
BA English is a 3-year program which can be taken up in distance learning mode. The course enables participants to learn about English language, literature, arts and history.
|Eligibility||The participant must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board from anywhere in the world.|
|Communication skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, language knowledge|
Why Times Education, UAE?
- 27 Years of Excellence in Education
- Highly Qualified Faculty
- Learner-Centric Teaching
- Educating 1000s of Learners in the UAE
- Campuses Based in 5 Major Cities
Times Education Study Centre
Times Education Study Centre in Abu Dhabi is a fully furnished well-equipped centre for learning. We have qualified and experienced delivering the BA English program for our participants. Our staff are supportive to learners at every stage of the course. Our teams help the participants in making decisions and enable them in meeting their learning/career goals.
BA English Course Outcome
- Read and appreciate complex works of literature and take part in discussions where you are encouraged to think critically
- Present your analysis of literature in writings the form of assignments
- Understand the relationships between each work of literature and their cultural contexts