BA English in Ajman
- Upgrade Your Language Skills
- Explore New Career Possibilities
- Pursue Higher Education and Grow
- Develop Your Interests to Progress in Life
BA English is the program which can fulfil your career ambitions. The program is offered in distance learning mode so working professionals or anyone who cannot take up a full-time college degree course can easily enrol and complete their education. The course introduces you to English literature, presenting you the cultural aspects, history and various other factors related to language. The course enables you to strengthen your core language skills such as public speaking, communication, writing etc.
BA English in Ajman is a one-of-its-kind program which powers aspirants to progress in career with confidence. The certification of the degree program is recognized throughout the world.
BA English – Program Details
BA English from Times Education, UAE is a program that can be completed in distance learning mode. It is a 3-year degree program which opens up participants to the world of English language and literature and creates new possibilities.
|Eligibility||The participant must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board from anywhere in the world.|
|Communication skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, language knowledge|
Why Times Education, UAE?
- 27 Years of Excellence in Education
- Highly Qualified Faculty
- Learner-Centric Teaching
- Educating 1000s of Learners in the UAE
- Campuses Based in 5 Major Cities
Times Education Study Centre
Times Education Study Centre in Ajman is a modern learning institute with all the necessary equipment in place. The institute has highly qualified and experienced faculty for BA English course. They support the students at every stage of the degree course. The staff at the institute help the students by responding to their queries and offering administrative support.
BA English Course Outcome
- Read and appreciate complex works of literature and take part in discussions where you are encouraged to think critically
- Present your analysis of literature in writings the form of assignments
- Understand the relationships between each work of literature and their cultural contexts