BBA in Abu Dhabi
- Conquer Your Leadership Aspirations
- Learn Core Management Concepts
- Modern Course Delivered by Experienced Faculty
- Stay Current with the Industry Practices
BBA program from Times Education is one of the most sought-after courses, since it equips aspirants with the managerial skills, communication skills and the ability to make informed decisions. The program helps the participants specialize in their area of choice. BBA in Abu Dhabi is a 3-year program with the certification recognized in every industry.
Participants, with a BBA degree, can look for career opportunities in the fields such as logistics and supply chain, shipping, airline etc. The program paves the way for new possibilities in career. The participants can take up numerous career roles depending on their specialization.
BBA – Program Details
BBA program from Times Education has been specially designed for participants who cannot attend full-time college for their education. The program helps build competencies and enables the participants to be successful in their careers.
|Eligibility||The applicant must have completed 10+2 or equivalent education from any recognized board.|
|Business Analytics, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Business Intelligence, Human Resource Analytics and Performance Management|
Why Times Education, UAE?
- 27 Years of Excellence in Education
- Highly Qualified Faculty
- Learner-Centric Teaching
- Educating 1000s of Learners in the UAE
- Campuses Based in 5 Major Cities
Times Education Study Centre
Times Education Study Centre based in Abu Dhabi is fully equipped to educate participants for rewarding career. The study centre has experienced faculty who support participants at every stage. The industry-based training programs offered by the institute, further exposes participants to application of management principles in real-world scenario.
BBA Course Outcome
- Develop a solid and in-depth knowledge of management disciplines
- Help demonstrate the ability to apply the tools, techniques, and concepts acquired in the classroom to the workplace
- Train participants to communicate and interact with diverse and heterogeneous groups
- Create the awareness of global business and societal issues
- Enable participants to identify changes in the business environment and take measures for professional development