BBA in Ajman
- Get Ready for Leadership Roles
- Get Exposed to Core Management Concepts
- Industry Relevant Program
- Get Support from Qualified Faculty
BBA program from Times Education is a 3-year program specially designed for participants who aspire for a career in leadership roles or want to become entrepreneurs. The program has all the subjects that can build the necessary capabilities to be successful leaders in organizations. BBA in Ajman is a one-of-its-kind course with a certification that is recognized throughout the country.
BBA opens doors to numerous career opportunities for participants. Equipped with a strong foundational knowledge in management, the interpersonal skills, critical thinking and ability to make informed decisions, the participants will be better prepared for modern career roles when they enter the industry.
BBA – Program Details
BBA program at Times Education is a unique program that allows participants to complete their management education without enrolling full-time in college. The program prepares participants for the modern business world.
|Eligibility||The applicant must have completed 10+2 or equivalent education from any recognized board.|
|Business Analytics, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Business Intelligence, Human Resource Analytics and Performance Management|
Why Times Education, UAE?
- 27 Years of Excellence in Education
- Highly Qualified Faculty
- Learner-Centric Teaching
- Educating 1000s of Learners in the UAE
- Campuses Based in 5 Major Cities
Times Education Study Centre
Times Education Study Centre based in Ajman has some of the best facilities in the country. The institute has faculty who are highly experienced and have strong industry knowledge. The programs are delivered in online mode as well as blended mode depending on the needs of the participants. Faculty are available to support participants at every stage of the course. The industry initiatives further add value by exposing participants to real-world applications.
BBA Course Outcome
- Develop a solid and in-depth knowledge of management disciplines
- Help demonstrate the ability to apply the tools, techniques, and concepts acquired in the classroom to the workplace
- Train participants to communicate and interact with diverse and heterogeneous groups
- Create the awareness of global business and societal issues
- Enable participants to identify changes in the business environment and take measures for professional development