BBA in Al-Ain
- Prepare for Management Careers
- Get Exposed to Business Management Concepts
- Program Designed for Self-Paced Learning
- Learn from Experienced Faculty with Industry Exposure
BBA program from Times Education, UAE is a course specially designed for aspirants who wish to pursue their education in business management but cannot take up a full-time course in college. The course ensures that the participants are prepared for careers in HR Management, Marketing, Business Analytics or any other field of their choice. BBA in Al-Ain can give you a breakthrough at your work by taking you to the next level in hierarchy or helping you start a new career role.
BBA program offered by Times Education is a 3-year program which develops knowledge in core management concepts, nurtures interpersonal skills of participants and directs them in way such that they can lead teams with higher confidence.
BBA – Program Details
BBA program has been designed to inculcate leadership skills among participants. The applicants should have completed their school education from any recognized board. Here are more details about the course.
|Eligibility||The applicant must have completed 10+2 or equivalent education from any recognized board.|
|Business Analytics, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Business Intelligence, Human Resource Analytics and Performance Management|
Why Times Education, UAE?
- 27 Years of Excellence in Education
- Highly Qualified Faculty
- Learner-Centric Teaching
- Educating 1000s of Learners in the UAE
- Campuses Based in 5 Major Cities
Times Education Study Centre
Times Education Study Centre in Al-Ain is a student-centric institute, where the faculty help enrolees at every stage of the course. The institute ensures that participants receive the material, the right training and exposure to successfully get their degree and the essential knowledge to take up new roles in their career. The institute has a different approach towards its courses wherein maximum emphasis is given towards practical and industry learning, which sets Times Education, UAE apart from other institutes that offer courses in distance learning mode.
BBA Course Outcome
- Develop a solid and in-depth knowledge of management disciplines
- Help demonstrate the ability to apply the tools, techniques, and concepts acquired in the classroom to the workplace
- Train participants to communicate and interact with diverse and heterogeneous groups
- Create the awareness of global business and societal issues
- Enable participants to identify changes in the business environment and take measures for professional development