BBA in Sharjah
- Become a Leader in Business Management
- Specialize in Modern Concepts
- Gain Industry Exposure
- Learn from Highly Qualified Faculty
BBA program from Times Education, UAE has helped fulfil the dreams of many aspirants. The program has been designed to run in online and blended mode and aids participants, who cannot go to fulltime college, in achieving the career goals. The program trains participants in core management concepts and provides exposure to developments in the modern business world.
BBA program is a 3-year program and the certificate on completion is recognized throughout UAE and the Middle East. Participants can develop competencies in the subjects of their choice. This flexibility helps participants prepare for careers in various industry sectors.
BBA – Program Details
BBA program from Times Education has all the core subjects and modern concepts to enable participants prepare for new careers. The emphasis is given for developing skills and offering industry exposure so that participants are more comfortable when they get into the new roles.
|Eligibility||The applicant must have completed 10+2 or equivalent education from any recognized board.|
|Business Analytics, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Business Intelligence, Human Resource Analytics and Performance Management|
Why Times Education, UAE?
- 27 Years of Excellence in Education
- Highly Qualified Faculty
- Learner-Centric Teaching
- Educating 1000s of Learners in the UAE
- Campuses Based in 5 Major Cities
Times Education Study Centre
Times Education has its Study Centre in Sharjah and has been educating aspirants from around the city, aiding them in reaching their goals. The institution has spacious classrooms and the systems in place to train students in the online mode. The staff are very supportive right from the moment the student shows interest in a course till the time of course completion, certification and beyond. Some of the best faculty in the city come and do their training at Times Education, UAE.
BBA Course Outcome
- Develop a solid and in-depth knowledge of management disciplines
- Help demonstrate the ability to apply the tools, techniques, and concepts acquired in the classroom to the workplace
- Train participants to communicate and interact with diverse and heterogeneous groups
- Create the awareness of global business and societal issues
- Enable participants to identify changes in the business environment and take measures for professional development