B.Com in Abu Dhabi
- Begin a Career in Finance Management
- Develop Skills that are in Demand
- Learn the Process of Reporting Financial Information
- Make a Confident Move towards Bright Future
B.Com program offered by Times Education opens up promising opportunities for participants. The course is designed to impart knowledge in the areas of finances and the decision-making that surrounds it. Enrolees can study accounting, statistics, banking, taxation and so on. Most of the skills that are in demand in the global industry today are thought during the course. This builds great confidence among participants.
On successful completion of B.Com in Abu Dhabi, participants receive a certificate which is recognized around the world. The job opportunities for B.Com graduates are aplenty. The career roles include, Company Secretary, Auditing, Business Analyst, Finance Manager and so on.
B.Com – Program Details
B.Com program from Times Education, UAE is a 3-year program. Participants can take up the course in distance learning mode. The course has minimum eligibility criteria for applicants.
|Eligibility||A Candidate applying for the BCom Program should have passed Plus two (10+2) or equivalent examination from any statutory board from any country.|
|Accounting principles, Auditing, taxation, , Relevant areas of busines, law and financial management and Cost Accounting & Financial Accounting|
Why Times Education, UAE?
- 27 Years of Excellence in Education
- Highly Qualified Faculty
- Learner-Centric Teaching
- Educating 1000s of Learners in the UAE
- Campuses Based in 5 Major Cities
Times Education Study Centre
Times Education Centre in Abu Dhabi is one of the well-furnished centres. All our staff members are well trained to be supportive to aspirants all the time. The staff members guide aspirants to take up good courses based on their interest. The staff members support the enrolees with all the information necessary to take up the course reach new heights.
B.Com Course Outcome
- Develop the skills to fulfil financial management needs in a dynamic business environment
- Learn how to audit, create and communicate financial performance reports
- Guide the decision makers of the company on maintaining records and compliance