MBA in Al-Ain
- Prepare for Business Management Careers
- Acquire Leadership Skills
- Exposure to Modern Industry
- Upgraded Curriculum
MBA program from Times Education, UAE prepares you for modern management careers. The challenges in the globalized environment are new and the leadership teams require a different approach to come up with the strategies and solutions. Aspiring professionals must be exposed to the new challenges through proper training. With our MBA in Al-Ain you will get practical training through projects and workshops. With strong theoretical knowledge of business management concepts, you are better prepared for new management careers.
MBA program is offered in distance learning mode and gives you the flexibility to complete the course at your convenience. The certification is recognized in the country and throughout the world.
MBA – Program Details
MBA is a 2-year program that is designed to introduce management concepts, teach the techniques/methods and upgrade the communication, analysis and decision-making skills of professionals.
|Eligibility||The applicant should have completed degree from any recognized University or board of any country.|
|Business analysis, Reasoning, Lead Multi Cultural Teams, Problem Solving, Decision Making|
Why Times Education, UAE?
- 27 Years of Excellence in Education
- Highly Qualified Faculty
- Learner-Centric Teaching
- Educating 1000s of Learners in the UAE
- Campuses Based in 5 Major Cities
Times Education Study Centre
Times Education has its Study Centre in Al-Ain, UAE. The centre has been established with an aim to nurture the career dreams of aspirants. There are spacious classrooms equipped with all the necessary amenities that are required for learning. The staff are supportive and address all concerns of students at all stages. We have highly experienced and knowledgeable faculty delivering the MBA program in Al-Ain. The students are taught with practical examples for better understanding and application.
MBA Course Outcome
- Develop strategies for business through application of concepts and principles
- Demonstrate the ability to collect and analyse data and arrive at decisions through problem-solving skills
- Identify and analyse business problems, develop solutions and communicate it effectively with the entire organization and the stakeholders
- Demonstrate the ability to independently lead teams in multi-cultural work environments
- Identify changes in the business environment and market and take the necessary steps to nurture and upskill the team